Just because the holidays are over, doesn't mean family time should end; or that routine should take the place of memory making.
Yes, you could organize the attic this weekend, but you could also pack up the kids and do something together as a family that will leave a lasting impression. Before the routine of the work week, the school year or just life in general have you run ragged, carve out some time for loved ones by checking out some of these fun, out-of-the-box area activities we've found.
- Cage Rage - The Roswell sports facility has batting cages, a basketball court, arcade and more for families to get the heart pumping while they build athletic skill and share laughs.
- Laser Voyage Café - What promotes family bonding better than pirate-themed laser tag, an arcade and the very first laser maze in Georgia? The new laser facility is located in Duluth and challenges families to make their way through a network of lasers while being timed, Mission Impossible style.
- Andretti's - An old standby, Andretti's in Roswell never ceases to entertain both kids and adults with its massive arcade, ropes course, kart racing, comedy club and restaurant.
- Studio Movie Grill - The unique movie theater on the Alpharetta/Roswell border also serves up a full menu while you watch the big screen. Special showings of cartoons, shows and old movies are also frequently scheduled. Check out their website for a current schedule of what's coming soon.
- Monkey Joe's - Bounce houses and inflatables are what childhood dreams are made of. So Monkey Joe's - in Roswell, Cumming and Cobb County - is fairly close to heaven for a family with young ones. The activity center provides hours of bouncing fun, food and exhilarating laughs.