From the ambitious to the readily achievable, from upscale aspirations to the socially conscious, Roswell residents always offer some interesting and sometimes controversial ideas. Here's what you said in response to this week's Community Agenda survey.
Which small businesses do you frequent the most and for what purpose?
- Mr. Taco, The Chandlery, Roswell Tap, Lucky's [Burgers & Brew], H-1 Auto - Steve Stroud
- North Fulton Auto Center - [for] all car repairs and services
- All eateries on Canton Street, Serendipity Boutique - Mary
As a consumer, are there areas you wish would be filled by small business so that you had the option of supporting a local business person rather than a large corporate chain? What are they?
- The Square, Roswell Village Shopping Center - Steve Stroud
What can local organizations, such as the newly developed Roswell Business Alliance and "Find it All in Roswell," do to help small business thrive, in your opinion?
- Build a better place for business to do business. - Steve Stroud
- These [programs] appear to be doing well; [add] any more and you dilute the effect - Mary
Do you agree or disagree with these answers? Have more to say? Tell us in the comments below!