Invite a friend
Get ready to take a walk on the wild side and meet some wonderful costumed woodland creatures at night! If you are looking for wholesome fun and a favorite fall experience for the entire family, then plan to attend the Chattahoochee Nature Center’s annual Halloween Hikes on one of four weekend nights. Experience the mystery of a short half mile guided night hike through the lighted woodland trails where you’ll meet friendly costumed forest creatures who will delight you with their dramatic antics. Join us for an evening full of music and fun activities with wholesome refreshments available for purchase.
Kids are encouraged to wear costumes!
After your hike enjoy the live music by the bonfire
Tickets are $8 for all ages, children two and under are free
Tickets go on sale at 6:30 pm and end at 9 pm
CNC members and groups of 10 or more can purchase tickets in advance beginning October 1st at the Discovery Center Visitors Services Desk from 10 am to 5pm Monday through Saturday and Noon to 5 on Sunday. Call the Nature Center at 770-992-2055 ext 236 or send a message to email@example.com.
|Where||Chattahoochee Nature Center 9135 Willeo Rd, Roswell, GA 30075|
|Next on||This event is over.|
|Time||7:00 pm–10:00 pm|
|Who to bring||Everyone, Families|
|Price||Tickets are $8 for all ages, children two and under are free|
More About Chattahoochee Nature Center
The Chattahoochee Nature Center is a nature park and a nature preservation and educational center. The park features walking and biking trails and picnic areas, all surrounding a beautiful stretch of the Chattahoochee River. The nature center provides support for hikers, bikers and groups, and also features an environmental program to teach the public about preservation. Summer camps are available and canoeing trips can be arranged for individuals and groups. Visit the Web site for more info on programs, summer camp enrollment, procedures and to learn more about the history of the park.
Other events here
- Guided River Canoe Trips May 4, 2013 / May 5, 2013 / May 11, 2013 / May 12, 2013 / May 18, 2013 / May 19, 2013 / May 25, 2013 / May 26, 2013, 6:00 pm
- Night Hike Sat, May 25, 8:00 pm–10:00 pm
- Canoe 101 May 19, 2013 / May 26, 2013, 12:30 pm–2:00 pm
- Spring Fling by Roswell NEXT Thu, May 30, 6:30 pm–9:00 pm
- 35th Annual Possum Trot 10K Race and 1 Mile Fun Run Sat, Jun 1, 6:30 am
- Guided River Adventures - Canoe Trips on the Chattahoochee River Weekly on Saturdays and Sundays, 6:00 pm–8:30 pm
- Guided Canoe Adventure - Special Morning Offered Sun, Jun 2, 8:00 am–11:00 am
- Home by Dark Concert Series - James Casto, Josh Osborne, and Jeff Silver Fri, Jun 7, 6:30 pm
- HOME BY DARK CONCERT SERIES AT THE CHATTAHOOCHEE NATURE CENTER Fri, Jun 7, 8:00 pm–10:30 pm
- Teddy Bear Picnic Sat, Jun 8, 11:00 am–12:00 pm