The Food Allergy Kids of Atlanta is having its 4th Annual Allergy Friendly Halloween Party Saturday Oct. 19, from 1-4 p.m. at The Summit Autism Center, 1000 Holcomb Woods Parkway, Suite 440, Roswell.
Bring the family out and join us next Saturday for a fun and exciting Halloween event! This year's event includes lots of activities, both indoors and out.
The sponsors include the Omni Allergy, Immunology, & Asthma Center (http://www.omniallergy.com) and The Summit Autism Center (http://summitautismcenter.com).
- No food allowed, bottled water provided
- Please wash hands upon arrival
- Check-in between 1:00PM and 2:00PM
- Socks are required in the bounce house
- Sickness, recent potential exposure to an illness, or other circumstances beyond your control may prevent you and/or your family from attending this year’s event. In this case, Food Allergy Kids of Atlanta will still provide children with a spooky bag full of non-food goodies and arts and crafts.
Volunteers are needed for the following:
- Clean all play areas the day before
- Dress up in your own costume
- Hand-out non-food treats
- Man the games and bounce house
- Present awards