The city of Roswell has partnered with an affiliate of Habitat for Humanity of North Central Georgia called North Georgia Community Housing Development Corporation to acquire approximately six homes for rehabilitation and resale to Habitat families.
But in order to purchase the homes, families will need to meet certain eligibility requirements first. The organization will host a homeownership application meeting on Sunday, March 4.
Some of the Habitat program eligibility requirements include:
- Attendance at application meeting is mandatory-no exceptions
- Picture ID required to receive an application
- Applicant must be a legal resident of the United States
- Applicant must live or work in the north metro for one year immediately prior to applying
- Applicant must demonstrate a need for housing
- Applicant must demonstrate a willingness to partner
- Applicant must demonstrate an ability to pay a Habitat mortgage
Lower Income Limit
Upper Income Limit
The meeting will take place Sunday, March 4 at 2 p.m. at the , 814 Mimosa Blvd, in the Building A-Sanctuary. Doors will open at 1:30 p.m. and close promptly at 2 p.m. For additional information, please call 770-587-9679.