Back to the weekday grind and back to damp weather.
Monday morning, the temperature at in Roswell was 51 degrees at 7:45 a.m.
The first part of this week will be cloudy with a good chance of rain each day, through Wednesday. Monday calls for a high of 62 degrees, according to Weatherbug. Winds of 10 to 15 mph are combined with a 30 percent chance of showers today. Showers become more likely at 70 percent chance of rain tonight when the low drops to 53 degrees.
Tuesday will also be cloudy, with the chance of rain at 80 percent. The high is expected to be 62 degrees and the low drops to 45 degrees.
Over the coming weeks in our area due to the Polar Vortex and a raging southern jet stream combining soon.