Each Thursday, Cumming Patch features Patch Picks, highlighting editor and reader picks of great local eateries, pubs, 5k runs, non-profit organizations, date night destinations and more.
This week's St. Patch Picks focuses on the luck of the Irish, authentic Irish fare, music and dancing. Don’t miss all the festivities today, tonight and throughout the merry weekend.
Oh and don’t forget to wear your green or you might get a pinch. Erin Go Bragh!
- - 419 Atlanta Rd, Cumming. Drink and food specials and two live bands, featuring Deathrow Bodines and the alternative 90's cover band Dirt.
- - 2619 Freedom Pkwy, Cumming. Traditional Irish cuisine specials plus Bass and Guiness by the pitcher. Fun raffles and live music!
- - 440 Peachtree Pkwy, Cumming. St. Patrick's Day festiviites begin at 4 p.m. Food and drink specials and live music.
- - 10305 Medlock Bridge Rd, Duluth. From traditional Irish fiddle and guitar music to classic rock to contemporary favorites, you never know who you'll find playing at the Harp. Call 770.495.9484 for more information on the St. Patrick's Day line up.
- Tilted Kilt Pub and Eatery - 9700 Medlock Bridge Rd, Duluth. Bagpipes begin at noon. Fun events include "The Jason Cooley Band," drink and authentic Irish Food Specials.