Is your garage full of old paint and chemicals and you have no idea how to dispose of them? On Nov. 19, the Roswell's will hold its annual Household Hazardous Waste Collection event.
Pre-registration is required and the event is for Roswell residents only, no commercial entities.
Registration forms can be found on the city's website. Registration will be open until Nov. 17 at 5 p.m.
Materials accepted will be:
- Paint (latex or oil based) – limit of 10 gallons per vehicle
- Paint thinner/turpentine
- Pesticides including: fertilizers, herbicides, flea and tick products, fungicides, insecticides, rodenticides
- Undiluted pool chemicals
- Household cleaners
- Propane gas cylinders
- Mercury thermometers/thermostats
- Household batteries (non-rechargeable)
- Aerosols including aerosol paint
- Automotive brake fluid/used motor oil filters (no other automotive fluids)
The Environmental Quality Company will be handling and disposing of the materials. Materials cannot be dropped off prior to the event.
For more information, please contact Janet Liberman at 770-641-3715.