ShamRockin' for a Cure, which raises money and awareness for the Cystic Fibrosis Foundation, roars its way into North Fulton this weekend with its Bike Tour.
The event culminates with a St. Patrick's Day-themed party on March 9 at the Verizon Wireless Amphitheatre in Alpharetta.
During the bike tour, volunteers will sell $20 raffle tickets for a chance to win a 2011 Triumph Bonneville motorcycle.
ShamRockin' Bike Tour dates and locations:
- Alpharetta Great British Car Fayre, downtown Alpahretta; Feb. 23, noon to 6 p.m.
- Smokejack BBQ, 29, S. Main St., Alpharetta; Feb. 23, 6 to 9 p.m.
- The Roswell Tap, 1090 Alpharetta St., Roswell; Feb. 24 , 6 to 9 p.m.
- Pastis Restaurant & Bar, 936 Canton St.; Roswell, March 2, 3 to 6 p.m.
- Caffeine & Octane, Windward & Deerfield Parkway, March 3, 8 to 11 a.m.
The winner of the motorcycle (or $3,500 cash option) will be announced at the Verizon party on March 9, and the winner does not need to be present to win.
The party is a casual affair to raise funds for the Cystic Fibrosis Foundation, with a goal to raise $200,000 in one night.
Attendees have the chance to book a night at the Hilton Garden Inn at a discounted rate, including breakfast and shuttle to and from ShamRockin’.
Tickets are $85 per person and include food from local restaurants, and an open bar. On March 1 the ticket prices will increase to $95 per person. For more information, visit www.shamrockinforacure.com .