With all of the tree trimming, cookie baking and party going, there is so much to do during the holidays that it's easy to leave shopping for Christmas presents until the last minute. But by then, the malls and chain stores are usually chaotic and the mere thought of battling crowds is exhausting.
Here are some ideas for easy gifts that can be bought around town and require little stress at some of the businesses voted by our readers as their favorites.
- Almost no one would turn down a gift card to Land of A Thousand Hills Coffee this holiday season.
- Browse Canton Street Antique Market or Findlay Rowe Designs for unique gifts that are one-of-a-kind, without breaking the bank.
- Go to Taylor Kinzel Gallery for the art-lover in your life and see what inspires you.
- Stop by Douceur de France and order some delicious pastries for that holiday breakfast.
- Go to The DoJo American Karate Center or Footnotes Dance and Acrobatics and sign someone up for some fun and useful classes.
- Visit Facelogic and give someone in your life who needs a little relaxation a gift certificate for a facial, massage or beauty treatment of their choice.
What are some of your own last-minute gift ideas? Share in the comments below.