Many local and regional employers will return for another round of interviews during the Monday, Sept. 24 Mini-Job Fair at Roswell United Methodist Church.
Companies set to be on-hand include:
- Northwest Exterminating - Sales, service, administrative
- Aaron - Accounting, IT, benefits, recruiting, customer service, sales; see a full list of positions online.
- Arrow Exterminators - See openings online.
- Top Job Staffing - Banquet servers
- PrideStaff - Admininistrative
- OxBlue Corporation
- The HoneyBaked Ham Co. - See openings for up to 1,000 seasonal positions online.
- Briggs and Associates - Career specialists for individuals with disabilities in Metro Atlanta and Athens
- Personnel One - Accounting
- AAA - Travel and insurance agents
- Molly Maid - Maids (bilingual preferred)
- Applied Resource Group - Net developers
- Appen Newspapers - Sales, journalists
Additional hiring companies are being added daily. Go to the church's website for the updated list of employers and the agenda. Employers can contact firstname.lastname@example.org to attend the mini-job fair.
Last month, 17 employers, offering 200-plus job openings, attracted an enthusiastic crowd of 360 job seekers. Michael Fabian, owner of Top Job Staffing in Roswell, came away with six new banquet servers. OxBlue Corporation, AAA, Northwest Exterminating, AI Group and others also reported good news about hiring.
The Job Networking ministry meets the second and fourth Monday of each month at RUMC. On fourth Mondays, the Mini-Job Fairs follow Job Networking.
RUMC’s Mini-Job Fair/Job Networking spends the day teaching job search skills. First-timers start at 1 p.m. with the Crossroads Fast Trak Course, then dinner, more workshops and networking. Experienced job coaches and recruiters, many of whom work during the day at outplacement services or as coaches to would-be employees, teach strategies for successful job searches. Roswell Rotary Club is a sponsor of this community-focused program and is also on-site coaching and assisting job seekers.
The mini-job fair takes place Monday, Sept. 24 at 7:30 p.m. RUMC is located at 814 Mimosa Boulevard in the heart of Historic Roswell.