Millions of small businesses and organizations use e-mail marketing every day to keep in touch with their customers and members - but not all local owners and organizational leaders are sure where to start.
A free local seminar led by e-mail marketing and Constant Contact expert, Howard Flint of Ghost Partner, Inc., will give advice on how to grow businesses and organizations via e-mail marketing. No technical experience is required to attend the seminar.
Topics to be discussed include:
- What e-mail marketing is, and what it isn't
- How you can use it to build closer relationships with your audience
- Mobile e-mail, what does it mean for your business?
- Tips and techniques for e-mail marketing best practices
- Better conversion actions = more sales
- Tools for building a mailing list and keeping subscribers loyal and engaged
- How often to communicate with your audience, and how to get readers to take action
- How to get your email to the inbox — and then opened
The event promises to be a relaxed, friendly educational session, free of promotional product sales. Organizers say questions are encouraged.
The concession stand will be open to sell popcorn and other goodies. The event will be held Thursday, Oct. 25 from 9 a.m.-11 a.m. at Aurora Cineplex, 5100 Commerce Parkway in Roswell. It is free, but online registration is required.