Mother's Day is this weekend, May 13, and we've got the details on some local spots serving up specials to help you honor the moms in your life.
- The popular cafe on a historic Roswell sidestreet recently , so it's an obivious choice. Reservations are accepted. 45 Oak Street, Roswell; 770-594-1300
Dogwood Cafe - Located inside the , this chic hotel restaurant will be open Mother's Day serving a special brunch buffet from 11:30 a.m.-3 p.m. The buffet costs $24.95 for adults, $21.95 for seniors and $12.95 for children 6-12. Reservations are accepted. 1075 Holcomb Bridge Road in Roswell; 770-992-9600
- The charming restaurant features all mom's Southern favorites, which, of course, includes fried pickles. 1085 Canton Street, Roswell; 770-650-9838
- The stylish spot in east Roswell will serve a special brunch buffet from 10:30 a.m.-3:30 p.m. on Sunday. The buffet costs $29.95 for adults and $9.95 for children 4-12. Reservations are accepted. 1564 Holcomb Bridge Road; 770-643-8886
- The specialty fondue restaurant will open at noon Sunday, serving a regular menu, which includes rich chocolates and cheese. Reservations are accepted. 1055 Mansell Road; 770-518-4100
- The French inspired local restaurant is certain to be a breath of fresh air for mom. And it's apparent that quite a few people agree, since Bistro is now completely booked for brunch. However, if you choose to make breakfast in bed for mom, you can still make reservations to enjoy a special dinner menu from 5 p.m.-9 p.m. Reservations are accepted. 70 West Crossville Road; 770-993-1156
Where will you be taking Mom this weekend? Share your favorite spots with us below!