From sports and gymnastics to visual arts and creative writing, has the perfect summer camp for everyone.
Registration for Roswell residents opens April 8 and registration for non-residents begins April 15. Available summer camps include, but are not limited to:
- Athletics: baseball, basketball, football, lacrosse, multi-sports, gymnastics, tennis, soccer and soccer for children with physical disabilities.
- Visual Arts: painting, drawing, sculpting, clay, youth wheel, jewelry making, photography and sewing.
- Performing Arts: hip-hop, jazz, ballet, drama, musical theatre, acting for commercials/TV.
- Special Interest: circus, magic, fort building, cooking, Mah John, modeling, disc golf, manners, creative writing and Lego camp.
- Combinations: visual art/dance, dance/drama, gymnastics/dance, and “Stroke Camp” – which combines tennis, art and swimming.
Camps are available for children ages 2 -18 and are held on both the west and east sides of Roswell.
The full summer program brochure is available online at www.roswellgov.com, or you can view the PDF attached to this article.