Have you caught your breath after Black Friday and Small Business Saturday? Now comes Cyber Monday 2012 (November 26) to strain your finances and attention span.
It's a big deal. One estimate noted that Cyber Monday sales in 2011 totaled $1.25 billion.
This offers the best of both worlds. Online-only retailers such as Amazon.com are having specials, and traditional retailers such as Walmart, Target and Kohl's also are touting deals on their websites.
So we hope to bring you a sampling of some of the Cyber Monday offerings, and give you a chance to share your links and apps with others.
- Amazon.com, by the way, started its own Cyber Monday deals early, on Sunday, November 25.
- Walmart is offering some specials, including a 32-inch TV for $199.
- Target has a splash page with some holiday deals.
- Also, hotels are getting into the act with some travel-related offerings.
- And if you want to do your shopping via a smartphone, you can check some of these Cyber Monday apps.
-- Do you plan to do your shopping on Cyber Monday? What websites and mobile apps do you use? Tell us in the comments below.