On Nov. 6, Roswell voters will be asked to decide on a $14.7 million bond referendum for capital projects throughout the city. In an effort to educate voters on the bond referendum and projects, the city has scheduled several public information meetings at various locations throughout Roswell.
Meeting dates, times and locations include:
- - Sept. 18 at 2 p.m.-4 p.m.
- - Sept. 27 at 6:30 p.m.-8 p.m.
- - Oct. 1 at 6:30 p.m.-8 p.m.
- - Oct. 11 at 6:30 p.m.-8 p.m.
After a brief presentation, residents will have the opportunity to discuss project details with city staff. The project list includes:
- Holcomb Bridge/400 Interchange improvements - $6 million
- A replacement of Fire Station # 4 - $1.5 million
- Eves Road multi-use path and bike lanes - $1.2 million
- Holcomb Bridge Road multi-use trail (segment 4) - $1.5 million
- Adult Recreation Center upgrades including a therapeutic pool - $2.5 million
- Synthetic turf fields (4 fields) - $2 million