The first reading will take place during a regular mayor and council meeting that starts at 7 p.m. in council chambers of City Hall, 38 Hill Street.
A previously scheduled work session that was to have started at 5:30 p.m. Monday has been cancelled.
The Roswell Planning Commission on Oct. 15 voted 6-0 to recommend approval of the microbrewery allowance in the city's commercial district (see the attached PDF).
The second reading is scheduled for Nov. 13.
Also on Monday's agenda (see attached PDF for summary) are the following items:
- Approval of a policy to accept polystyrene at the Roswell Recycling Center;
- Approval of a Resolution to adopt the City of Roswell Defined Contribution Pension Plan and approval of Budget Amendment 60215402-10-28-13 authorizing the distribution of pension plan transition funds in the amount of $468,000 from the Group Health Fund to the affected funds;
- Approval of the 2014 Calendar of Mayor and Council and Committee Meetings.
Other Roswell public meetings this week
- Downtown Development Authority special called work session, Tuesday, 3:30 p.m., City Hall, Room 125;
- Roswell City Elections Candidates Debate, presented by RoswellNEXT, Tuesday, 7 p.m., High Meadows School, 1055 Willeo Road;
- Community Development and Transportation Committee, Wednesday, 8 a.m., City Hall, Room 200B.
Thursday's Recreation Committee meeting has been cancelled.