SAFEbuilt, , will kick off a series of Neighborhood Improvement Team (NIT) meetings beginning Thursday, Sept. 6.
The NIT is a proactive program consisting of the SAFEbuilt team and Roswell city staff partnering with the citizens of Roswell to identify issues, develop solutions and answer questions. The NITs will have regularly scheduled meetings.
Upcoming meetings include:
- Sept. 6 Room 220, 38 Hill Street, at 6:30 p.m.
- Sept. 18 Roswell River Landing, 245 Azalea Drive, at 6:30 p.m.
- Sept. 20 , 850 Hembree Road, at 6:30 p.m.
- Sept. 27 Waller Park, 250 Oak Street, at 6:30 p.m.
- Oct. 2 , 9000 Fouts Road, at 6:30 p.m.
For more information, contact Community Development at 770-641-3780.