The work session at 5 p.m. Monday concerns the proposed Unified Development Code; the special business meeting at 7 p.m. has one item on the agenda -- approval of funds for the city to host a major international bicycling event and festival in the fall.
Here's Roswell Patch's set-up story for both meetings.
Here's what else is on tap at City Hall this week:
- North Fulton Regional Radio System Authority, Tuesday, 10 a.m.;
- Downtown Development Authority, Tuesday, 3:30-5:30 p.m., Room 220;
- Downtown Development Authority, special called work session, Wednesday, 12-2 p.m., Room 220;
- Downtown Development Authority, special called work session, Thursday, 8-10 a.m., Room 220;
- Alcoholic Beverage Licensing Board Hearing, Thursday, 11 a.m., Council Chambers;
- Neighborhood Meeting, Thursday, 7-8 p.m., Room 220.
The following meetings previously scheduled for this week have been cancelled:
- Design Review Board (Tuesday, 7 p.m.);
- Roswell Arts Commission (Tuesday, 7 p.m.);
- Historic Preservation Commission (Wednesday, 6 p.m.).