Roswell's 911 Center is hosting an open testing date for the position of communications officer on Thursday, July 10, starting at 8 a.m.
It is preferred that you submit your application prior to testing. However, if you are unable to, bring your completed application, police questionnaire and documents (listed below) to the testing site at 11565 Maxwell Road at the Roswell-Alpharetta Public Safety Training Center.
Testing can take up to four hours, so please be prepared to stay an extended amount of time based on the number of applicants. Full position description can be found on the city of Roswell's website.
While the following items are not required for testing, they will expedite the hiring process if validated at testing. Only bring those that are applicable.
- Birth Certificate or Naturalization Papers
- Valid Driver’s License
- Social Security Card
- High School Diploma, GED or Home School Affidavit
- College Diploma AND sealed transcripts
- DDS214 or official letter of good standing from commanding officer
- Signed Driver’s History Consent form
- Previous certifications and letters of good standing if already certified
- Marriage License / Divorce papers if name changed
- Letter explaining why you want to work for Roswell and what you can bring to the department if currently working for another Communications Center