Those two meetings were initially scheduled to take place on Monday but instead will be held on Wednesday. The work session starts at 5:30 p.m., followed by the council meeting at 7 p.m. The hot topic is a deferred vote on the proposed at North Fulton Regional Radio System Tower site on Fouts Road.
(See the attached PDF for the agenda of the Wednesday council business meeting).
On Tuesday, a special called City Council meeting has been called for 5 p.m. The city attorney's office is expected to ask for the meeting to be closed to discuss unspecified litigation.
Here is the full schedule of meetings this week involving official city bodies. All meetings will take place at City Hall, 38 Hill Street:
- Cultural Arts Board Meeting, Monday, 7 p.m., Room 220;
- Special Called City Council Meeting, Tuesday 5 p.m, Council Chambers;
- Administration, Fine and Recreation & Parks Committee and Public Safety and Public Works Committee Meeting, Tuesday after Special Called City Council Meeting, Room 220;
- Board of Zoning Appeals, Tuesday, 7-9 p.m., Council Chambers;
- Work Session: Unified Development Code, Wednesday 5:30-7 p.m., Room 220;
- City Council Meeting, Wednesday, 7 p.m., Council Chambers;
- Historic Preservation Commission Meeting, Thursday, 6 p.m. Council Chambers.