The city of Roswell is giving local residents the chance to have some input on potential projects that will be funded if the $24 million bond referendum is passed by local voters in November.
Beginning tonight, five open-house meetings throughout the city over the next several weeks will go over projects that include public safety, transportation, recreation and parks and cultural arts improvements. A full list of potential projects, such as planned improvements to the Holcomb Bridge Road/Ga. 400 Interchange, can be found on the city's website.
Meetings take place:
- Tuesday, Jan. 31, 6:30 p.m.-8:30 p.m., Roswell River Landing, 245 Azalea Drive
- Thursday, Feb. 2, 6:30 p.m.-8:30 p.m., , 38 Hill Street
- Tuesday, Feb. 7, 6:30 p.m.-8:30 p.m., , 850 Hembree Road
- Wednesday, Feb. 8, 2 p.m.-4 p.m., Adult Recreation Center, 830 Grimes Bridge Road
- Thursday, Feb. 16, 6:30-8:30 p.m., , 9000 Fouts Road