Several Allstate agents recently received the company's 2012 Agency Hands in the Community Award for their commitment to helping others.
The winners included:
- Chris Herrin - Roswell - Juvenile Diabetes Research Foundation International
- Bill House - Alpharetta - Juvenile Diabetes Research Foundation International
- Nate Dever - Cumming - Juvenile Diabetes Research Foundation International
- Vince Green - Roswell - Atlanta Cancer Awareness Partnership Inc.
- Jim Pope - Roswell - The Peach Bowl
“The Agency Hands in the Community Award celebrates the spirit of service and commitment to communities where we live, work and do business.” said Allstate’s Southeast Region Field Senior Vice President Bob Holden. “With support from The Allstate Foundation, these gentlemen are making our hometown a stronger, safer place."
Each of the awards came with $1,000 grants from The Allstate Foundation for the organizations with which the winners volunteer.
Allstate agents and employees have a proud history of putting their good hands to work in supporting Georgia communities, promoting volunteerism and providing financial resources to enable local organizations to help others.
The Allstate Foundation awards more than $1 million every year to nonprofit organizations across the country in honor of dedicated Allstate agency owners who give back. To be eligible for nomination, Allstate agency owners must volunteer, mentor, or lead a nonprofit of their choice.