Chattahoochee Nature Center
The Chattahoochee Nature Center is a nature park and a nature preservation and educational center. The park features walking and biking trails and picnic areas, all surrounding a beautiful stretch of the Chattahoochee River. The nature center provides support for hikers, bikers and groups, and also features an environmental program to teach the public about preservation. Summer camps are available and canoeing trips can be arranged for individuals and groups. Visit the Web site for more info on programs, summer camp enrollment, procedures and to learn more about the history of the park.
- Hours: Mon - Sat, 10am - 5pm; Sun, noon - 5.
- Handicap Accessible: The park has ramps, handicapped accessible parking.
- Parking: Free lot
- Features: Athletic fields, Benches, Concert stage, Picnic tables
- Services: Food/drink, Gift shop, Ranger, Restrooms
- Restrictions: No fires, No pets
- Wi-Fi: Free
- Area: 127 acres
- Private events: Yes