City Antiques is a treasure trove of higher-end antiques and design accessories. This 18,000-square-foot facility houses everything from modern-design furniture and lighting to retro, 1950s-era art deco antiques.
- Hours: Mon-Sat, 10am - 6pm Sunday 1pm-5pm
- Handicap Accessible: There is parking and a lowered curb to the front door.
- Founding Date: May 07 2010
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, Discover, MasterCard, Paypal, Visa
- Products: We are a very eclectic and mixed store, Its so much more then the fuddy duddy places you are used to. We have antiques of course, mid century, post modern, deco, art, lighting, some very old, some being made right here in Georgia.
- Services: Delivery, Repair
- Return policy: Nope, but, we do have an approval policy for some items.
- ATM: No
- Public restrooms: Yes
- Parking: Free lot
- Private events: Yes
- What makes this community special?: Roswell is so cool, its shopping, history, homes, cafes, Its all great! We are excited to be joining this business community and the Roswell family with a completely fresh take on the old flea market/antique mall business.
- What is one question to ask before buying an antique or collectible?: Just one? pffft... We love talking about this stuff, don't even ask if you don't have the time ;)
- Antiques specialties: Estate Sales, Consignments + 40 separate shops
- Multi-dealer store: Yes
- Number of dealers: 40
- Antiques services: Consignment