Looking for advice on using an inhaler, dealing with rashes, or treating insect bites and stings? The pharmacists on duty at CVS have the answers to these and other health issues. The store is filled with rows and rows of drugstore essentials- -from baby and childcare, beauty, household, medicine, personal care, sexual health, skincare, and vitamins to light grocery items, candy, cards, makeup, and more.
The store also has a "Minute Clinic," which includes a walk-in consultation and simple exams for such minor ailments as colds and viruses and proves especially convenient when you need a doctor's appointment immediately. There's also a photo lab in the store with 1-hour service or instant prints, and an ATM for quick cash. The store is well-kept, as are the grounds and surrounding area.
- Hours: Store Hours: Open 7 days, 7am - 10pm; Pharmacy Hours: Mon - Fri, 8am - 10pm; Sat, 10am - 6pm; Sun, 8am - 6pm; Minute Clinic Hours: Mon - Fri, 8:30am - 7:30pm; Sat, 9am - 7:30pm; Sun, 10am - 5:30pm
- Handicap Accessible: Marked parking spaces
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, MasterCard, Personal Check, Store Credit Card, Visa
- Parking: Free lot
- What makes this community special?: The store is in the newer part of Roswell near Woodstock, Georgia. It is across the street from a newly built shopping plaza with major department stores.
- Insurance accepted: Aetna, Cigna, United Healthcare, Kaiser, and others
- Appointments: Walk-in accepted
- Free consultation: Yes
- Financial assistance: Patients w/o insurance
- Services: Photo processing
- Features: ATM, Flowers, Food and drink, Greeting cards, Household essentials, Ice, Lottery, Newspapers/magazines, Tobacco products, Toys
- Part of a chain: Yes
- 24-hour: No