Georgia Ensemble Theatre and Conservatory
No need to visit New York for a premiere theatre experience, Georgia Ensemble Theatre and Conservatory (GET) is right in your backyard. A host of quality performing arts productions since 1992, GET offers youth classes, adult classes, teen improv and summer camps for theatre professionals and youths. The result is an exciting, dramatic and outstanding performance for the entire family.
GET is located just east of Roswell's Main Square, off Hwy. 120 and Norcross St. Visit www.get.org for tickets, upcoming productions, theatre and box office times, and learn more about the mission and history of this awesome cultural arts gem in Roswell.
- Hours: Administrative hours: Mon - Fri, 10am - 5pm; Sat, Sun, closed. Box office hours: Tue - Sat, 12:30pm - 6pm; Sun, Mon, closed.
- Handicap Accessible: Wheelchair access
- Founding Date: January 1, 1992
- Ticket information: Single price tickets range from $19.50 to $36.00; Subscription packages, flex pass, group rates also available
- Buy tickets online [link]: www.get.org/tickets/buytickets/
- Student discounts: No
- Senior discounts: Yes
- Private parties: Yes
- Food/drink: Yes
- Alcohol served: No
- Coat/bag check: Yes
- Parking: Free lot
- Restrictions: No pets
- What makes this community special?: Five productions: September through April. On-going conservatory classes: September through May. Summer camp sessions available. Season tickets and individual seats available. Under the leadership of Robert J. Farley.