Moe's Southwest Grill
"Welcome to Moe's," yells a cook when a guest enters this restaurant. Customers of Moe's Southwest Grill enjoy the idea of their own Tex-Mex, custom-made food prepared right in front of them. All of Moe's restaurants use fresh ingredients while they serve up meals with burritos, quesadillas, fajitas, nachos, queso and tacos.
Catering is also offered from this Moe's location, with a catering menu that offers items like Box O'Burrito for $8 a person and Mini Bunch O'Burritos for $6 a person. For $10 a person, a Fajita Bar is available for catering with marinated grilled chicken, fajita steak, ground beef or tofu. This Moe's opened its doors on Holcomb Bridge Road nine years ago.
- Hours: Daily, 11am - 9pm
- Handicap Accessible: Yes
- Founding Date: 2001
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Food & dining options: Low calorie, Natural, Vegan, Vegetarian
- General services: Catering, Delivery, Eat-in, Phone orders, Prepared foods, Take-out
- Specialties: Homewrecker burrito with grilled meat, beans, rice, shredded cheese, pico de gallo, lettuce, sour cream and guacamole. John Cocstostan quesadilla with a choice of grilled meat, beans and shredded cheese, and a side of pico de gallo and sour cream.
- ATM: No
- Parking: Free lot
- Private events: Yes
- Cuisine: Tex-Mex
- Price level: $
- Reservations: Not accepted
- Number of tables: 26
- Features: Catering, Dinner, Group-friendly, Kids' Menu, Lunch, Outdoor seating, Private Parties
- Atmosphere: Fun
- Dress code: Casual