For the past 11 years, Pastis has been making a splash in Roswell. In its newest location in historic Roswell, the restaurant offers the same friendly service as well as lively, jazzy entertainment including singing, music and dancing. The food, which is inspired by French cuisine, has a high-quality guarantee by the owner and manager.
- Hours: Lunch hours: Tue - Sun, 11:30am - 2:30pm. Dinner hours: Tue -Thu, 5:30pm - 9:30pm; Fri, Sat, 5:30pm - 10:30pm; Sun, 5:30pm - 9pm; Mon, closed.
- Handicap Accessible: Ramp by the side of the building for those who need it.
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, Discover, MasterCard, Personal Check, Visa
- Food & dining options: Gluten-free, Low calorie, Natural, Sugar-free, Vegetarian
- General services: Catering, Eat-in, Phone orders, Take-out
- Specialties: French cuisine
- ATM: No
- Parking: On-street: free
- Private events: Yes
- Cuisine: French
- Signature dishes: Mussels and Calamari
- What dish is most representative of the restaurant?: Chicken Roulade
- Price level: $$
- Reservations: Accepted
- Number of tables: 30
- Features: Banquets, Catering, Dancing, Dinner, Group-friendly, Live Entertainment, Lunch, Outdoor seating
- Atmosphere: Elegant, Fine dining, Fun, Late-night, Romantic
- Dress code: Causal to elegant