Pat Alessi, owner/operator of Salon 1580, has been a master cosmetologist for more than thirty years, and taught in a trend-setting Redken School in New York. She is proud of her ability to communicate with her clients, giving her longevity, as well as close relationship with each her client. She often attends seminars with industry leaders, like Rusk, Redken, Global Keratin, etc. This keeps her up-to-date with the newest European products and trends, which inspires her to mix styles of the West and East. These innovative methods deliver a fresh flair to her own styles. Pat is exclusively working with the finest products on the market.
Pat Alessi specializes in trend-setting hair design, creative coloring techniques, Global Keratin Hair Taming Treatments, Remy and Babe hair extensions, texturizing permanent waves, and coiffures/updos for that special event. She also offers luxurious and rejuvenating organic facials and nail services.
Pat provides the highest quality of services in a warm, relaxing atmosphere. She welcomes you to Salon 1580, and hopes to offer these specialty services to you as part of her clientele.
- Hours: Open daily; hours vary by stylist.
- Handicap Accessible: Yes
- Contact email: email@example.com
- Payments accepted: Cash, Debit Card, Discover, MasterCard, Personal Check, Visa
- Parking: Free lot
- License/certification: Pat is a licensed Master Cosmetologist who has been providing unique and professional hair services for 34 years.
- Gift certificates: Yes
- Appointments: Appointment suggested
- Specials/Packages: Special prices on trend-setting cuts & styles when coupled with color (color touch-up or half-head OR full-head highlights or lowlights), and/or hair taming Global Keratin treatments.
- Private events: No
- Hair Services: Color, Highlights/lowlights
- Hair Specialties: Children, Men, Women