Four generations of restaurateurs has brought award-winning success to the Castellucci family. A time-honored tradition, the use of fresh ingredients and the perfect union of Italian and Greek cuisine, makes this restaurant unique. An intimate, yet family- friendly atmosphere sets the stage for delectable budget-friendly tapas, such as brick oven-braised pork or the signature Sugo Pan Aglio y Olio, which is a combination of roasted garlic and tomatos, walnut pesto and fresh mozzarella on ciabatta bread. Try a gourmet pizza or Sugo Three Tenors, which is a lamb shank that is simmered in port wine for seven hours. Sugo has something for everyone, even for the vegetarian or gluten-free diet. Visit its website to read about its humble beginnings and see its full menu of appetizing fare.
- Hours: Mon - Thu, 5 pm - 10 pm; Fri - Sat, 5 pm - 11 pm, Sun, closed.
- Handicap Accessible: There is a ramp at the front of the facility.
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Diner's Club, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Food & dining options: Gluten-free, Vegetarian
- General services: Eat-in, Prepared foods, Take-out
- Menu link: www.sugorestaurant.com/menu.html
- Specialties: specialty tapas, European main dishes, fresh seafood, extensive wine list.
- ATM: No
- Parking: Free lot
- Private events: Yes
- Cuisine: Dessert / Ice Cream, Greek, International, Italian, Mediterranean, Seafood, Tapas, Vegetarian/Vegan
- Signature dishes: Meatball al Sugo, Braised Pork, Roman Chicken Cacciatore and Eggplant Montasio
- What dish is most representative of the restaurant?: Sugo Three Tenors
- Price level: $$
- Reservations: Accepted
- Features: Dinner, Group-friendly, Kids' Menu, Outdoor seating, Private Parties
- Atmosphere: Fine dining, Romantic
- Dress code: Casual neat