Originating in Atlanta's Midtown area in 2002, Twisted Taco is a chain of seven restaurants. This Roswell location opened its doors in November 2007. Twisted Taco specializes in Tex-Mex cuisine and offers 19 types of tacos.
Its "Wild West" decor includes everything from a longhorn steer's head hanging above the bar and "jailhouse" windows from the kitchen. The restaurant's motto is, "Eat, Drink and Get Twisted."
With a wide open seating area and the choice of intimate booths or large tables, this restaurant can accommodate any group get-together.
- Hours: Mon - Wed, 11am - 11pm; Thurs, Fri, Sat, 11am - 2am; Sun, noon - 11pm
- Handicap Accessible: Yes
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Food & dining options: Low calorie, Vegan, Vegetarian
- General services: Catering, Eat-in, Phone orders, Prepared foods, Take-out
- Menu link: www.twistedtaco.com
- ATM: Yes
- Parking: Free lot
- Private events: Yes
- What makes this community special?: Safe environment and family friendly.
- Cuisine: American, Bar Food, Burgers, Dessert / Ice Cream, Mexican, Sandwiches, Seafood, Southwestern, Tex-Mex
- Signature dishes: Ranch fajitas and the O.K. Corral "garbage" burrito.
- Price level: $
- Reservations: Accepted
- Executive chef: Ray Sieradzki
- Number of tables: 46
- Features: Banquets, Buffet, Catering, Dancing, Dinner, Group-friendly, Kids' Menu, Live Entertainment, Lunch, Outdoor seating, Private Parties
- Atmosphere: Bar Scene, Fun, Late-night, Singles scene
- Dress code: Casual