This Waffle House is like the majority of the franchise's locations, offering great service, good food, and reasonable prices. This particular location has a counter area and about 10 tables. There is a steady stream of customers but it never reaches the point where you have to wait for a seat. Known for its waffles and hash browns (scattered, smothered and/or chunked), Waffle House also offers a variety of sandwiches, soups, entrees and desserts.
- Hours: Daily, 24 hrs
- Handicap Accessible: There are handicapped spaces in the parking lot and a ramp to the entrance.
- Payments accepted: Cash, Debit Card, MasterCard, Visa
- General services: Eat-in, Phone orders, Take-out
- Menu link: www.wafflehouse.com/welcome/menu
- ATM: No
- Parking: Free lot
- Private events: No
- Cuisine: American, Diner, Sandwiches
- Signature dishes: Hash browns - you can get them scattered, smothered and/or chunked.
- What dish is most representative of the restaurant?: Waffles and other breakfast foods.
- Price level: $
- Reservations: Not accepted
- Number of tables: 10
- Features: Breakfast, Brunch, Dinner, Group-friendly, Kids' Menu, Lunch
- Dress code: Shirts and shoes required.